Working with Customers
In Felix - and most things related to sales - you need a customer before you can do much else. Customers are the people that you are selling to from Felix.
These customers form the backbone of the sales process, and any information relating to each customer - like scheduled activities, deals or policies - will be tracked in the Detail View of that Customer.
- Customers can have multiple deals assigned to them at the same time.
- Customers can have multiple policies assigned to them at the same time.
- Customer records can be merged in the event of duplicate records.
In this Article:
- Customer List View
- Detail View of a Customer
- Create a New Customer
Customer List View
Detail View of a Customer
- Customer Profile card shows the customer name, nationality, gender, date of birth and their contact details.
- Driving Profile card shows the information of the driving record attached to that particular customer.
- Open Deals and Policies card shows the information of the current open deals and active policies attached to that particular customer.
- Timeline card shows you a changelog of when that contact was added to Felix, what deals and policies have been made in their name, any relevant documents attached to that customer, and lastly any notes or tasks associated to that customer. We’ve filtered all the interactions on a particular customer in the following categories:
- All - All scheduled activities and notes are shown here with quick action buttons to Add a Note or Document to the customer.
- Notes - In the notes section we’re showing you all the notes attached to this customer.
- Documents - In the documents section you’ll be able to find all the documents attached to this customer.
- Deals - In the deals section you’ll be able to see all Open, Won or Lost deals that are associated with this customer.
- Policies - In the policies section you’ll be able to see all Policies that are associated with this customer and whether they are currently Active or Expired
Create a New Customer
- You can add a Customer through the Add Deal dialog box - which pops up when you click on the Add Deal button on the Deal List View page - doing it this way will create both a deal and a customer record simultaneously.
- You can add a Customer through the Customer List View page by clicking on the Add Customer button. This will create only one customer record and the name is the only mandatory piece of information to create the record quickly.
- If your Company has their own online application form then we can pull the customer information from that form and automatically create a customer record in your account. Please get in touch to find out more!